We’re looking for a Brand Marketing Executive:
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 08.45-17.00 (40 hours) – early finish Fridays!
Location: Huddersfield – free onsite parking and hybrid optional
The Brand Marketing Executive is a champion of our portfolio of apparel and footwear brands. Working with the Brand Marketing Manager on the marketing and promotion across our portfolio. Implementing strategies and delivering marketing campaigns in-store, and across print / online platforms to build the awareness and credibility of our brands.
- Generate and schedule social media content.
- Replying to and engaging with customers building a community of engaged fans.
- Briefing the PR & influencer team on projects to source talent.
- Create and implement campaigns with our key retailers.
- Analysing the success of marketing campaigns and reporting on success.
- Execute and attend brand events from trade fairs to launches.
- Report on campaign status and success.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisational skills
- Adaptable approach
Focus Brands would like it if you had (desirable):
- An interest in sport and fashion
Focus Brands will provide you with (benefits):
- Hybrid working options.
- Early finish Fridays.
- Team building events and epic Christmas parties – we’re a social bunch!
- Up to 30 days holiday (FTE) plus bank/public holidays.
- Access to learning & development through our parent Company, JD Sports Group.
- Employee sportswear/ brand discounts.
- Access to wellbeing support through healthcare cash plan & employee assistance programme.
- Range of lifestyle/ motoring benefits through our salary extras platform.
- Access to an internal network of mental health first aiders.
- Employee referral scheme.
- Long service award (every 5 years).
Part of the JD Sports group, Focus Brands are the leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion; specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories and nurturing a range of high-profile brands such as ellesse, Nautica, Yogi, and Peter Werth, in both the UK and international markets.
Established 25 years ago, we’ve grown fast, and we have big ambitions. To ensure each employee plays a part in our success, we’ve developed a core set of values - Create it, Own it, Deliver it, Enjoy it (acronym CODE). These values touch everything we do, motivating and inspiring our people to become better every day.