We’re looking for an Major Accounts Admin:
Salary: up to £25,000 per annum
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday, 08.45-17.00 (40 hours) – early finish Fridays!
Location: St Albans, Hertfordshire – free onsite parking and hybrid optional
The Major Accounts Administrator is accountable for delivering all the specific needs of the Account Administrators' given customers, working closely with the Account Sales Manager. They should make sure the customers are fully aware of all supply situations, that customer orders are sent to the warehouse for picking in a timely manner, and make sure the logistics team are fully aware of all the customer requirements.
Major Accounts Administrator:
- Ensure all the logistical needs of their assigned customers are met to the full satisfaction of the customer.
- Sales orders are processed correctly for picking with checks made against purchase orders.
- Confident that the delivery date is within contract terms and all product and carton packaging meets customer requirements.
- Work with the Sales Account Manager ensuring they are up to date with all relevant information, providing necessary reports.
- Work with logistics, planning the future work demands, allowing necessary preparation. Making sure logistics have all necessary paperwork, information, labels etc.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- High-level of organisational and planning skills with the ability to manage conflicting and competing demands effectively.
- Competent in using MS Office packages; Word/ Excel/ Outlook etc.
- Hybrid working options
- Early finish Fridays
- Team building events and epic Christmas parties – we’re a social bunch!
- Up to 30 days holiday (FTE) plus bank/public holidays
- Access to learning & development through our parent Company, JD Sports Group
- Employee sportswear/ brand discounts
- Access to wellbeing support through healthcare cash plan & employee assistance programme
- Continental breakfast
- Range of lifestyle/ motoring benefits through our salary extras platform
- Access to an internal network of mental health first aiders
- Employee referral scheme
- Long service award (every 5 years)
Part of the JD Sports group, Focus Brands are the leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion; specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories and nurturing a range of high-profile brands such as Ellesse, Nautica, Yogi, and Peter Werth, in both the UK and international markets.
Established 25 years ago, we’ve grown fast, and we have big ambitions. To ensure each employee plays a part in our success, we’ve developed a core set of values - Create it, Own it, Deliver it, Enjoy it (acronym CODE). These values touch everything we do, motivating and inspiring our people to become better every day.