We’re looking for Avirex Retail Assistants (FTC) – to work across our 3 Avirex stores (as required) across London.
Salary: £10.50 per hour
Duration: Full time - ASAP - to end Jan 2024 (FTC)
Location: London, UK
- Providing customers with an exceptional, unforgettable experience.
- Receiving, unpacking, and arranging new shipments from suppliers and vendors
- Working with team members to keep the sales floor area clean and organised at all times.
- Processing customer payments at the checkout point/till
- Following all H&S procedures to maintain a healthy, safe, and tidy work environment.
- Addressing customer complaints and enquiries.
- Cleaning and rearranging the store after hours.
- Any other reasonable task as instructed by the store management team.
- Similar experience within a retail or service environment, particularly with a fashion/lifestyle brand would be ideal.
- Customer focused.
- An ability to build excellent relationships within the team.
Focus Brands will provide you with (benefits):
- 25 days holiday plus bank/public holidays
- Access to learning & development through our parent Company, JD Sports Group
- Employee sportswear/ brand discounts
- Access to wellbeing support through healthcare cash plan & employee assistance programme
- Access to an internal network of mental health first aiders
- Employee referral scheme
Part of the JD Sports group, Focus Brands are the leader in design, sourcing, distribution, and promotion; specialising in apparel, footwear, and accessories and nurturing a range of high-profile brands such as ellesse, Nautica, Yogi, and Peter Werth, in both the UK and international markets.
Established 25 years ago, we’ve grown fast, and we have big ambitions. To ensure each employee plays a part in our success, we’ve developed a core set of values - Create it, Own it, Deliver it, Enjoy it (acronym CODE). These values touch everything we do, motivating and inspiring our people to become better every day.