Focus Brands is a market leader in design, sourcing, distribution and promotion for sports fashion and lifestyle brands. We specialise in clothing, footwear and accessories, building and nurturing leading consumer brands in both the UK and around the world. Our vision is to be the go-to business for brands looking to maximise their potential in a dynamic and ever-changing market.
We’re specialists in cutting-edge products and authentic brand identities, led by a talented team of industry professionals with decades of experience in design, marketing, licensing and distribution. We deal with complex global licensing, subsidiaries and distributor networks, but also the fundamentals like compelling ranges and marketing campaigns, driven by an in-depth understanding of consumer and lifestyle trends.
Our talented designers, based in our Huddersfield offices, bring ideas to life, translating the needs of our customers into original apparel that creates a buzz in some of the biggest high street retailers in the world.
The marketing team at Focus Brands looks after every element of the marketing mix, including social media, PR, advertising, sponsorships, photography and graphic design, ensuring we can deliver strong and consistent brand presence. Whether they’re creating assets for our ellesse.com website, designing out-of-home advertising campaigns or supporting the promotional needs of our international partners, the Focus marketing team is a brilliant group of talented and experienced individuals who understand the unique needs of the fashion and lifestyle industry.
COMPANY STATEMENT – COVID-19 PANDEMIC
At Focus Brands, the health, safety and wellbeing of every employee is our priority.
Throughout this coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have taken practical steps, and implemented robust measures, to ensure the welfare of our employees and those who may visit our sites and come in contact with our employees, such as contractors, suppliers and customers.
We have carefully assessed the risks of COVID-19 with reference to government and industry guidance and in order to reduce the risks identified, as far as reasonably practicable, we have implemented a package of control measures.
How we are keeping our people safe
All sites are rigorously adhering to social distancing regulations and we are monitoring the situation on a daily basis, implementing any necessary changes based on the advice provided by the government, public health agencies and industry bodies.
We are focusing on the following areas to ensure we can manage the risks of infection from COVID-19, carrying out specific assessments where necessary.
• Minimising – minimising the number of people in our offices at any time.
• Communicating – ensuring those who have symptoms or are ill know not to come into work and to return home immediately if they become ill at work.
• Commuting – considering the risks in commuting especially on public transport, introducing mitigations such as staggered start times and avoidance of car sharing.
• Social Distancing – making every effort to ensure social distancing is adhered to from space planning to signage.
• Cleaning – increasing the frequency of cleaning.
• Face covering – supporting our people in the safe wearing of face coverings on a commute and in scenarios where they choose to wear them. All visitors to our sites MUST wear face masks and sign a COVID-19 declaration before moving throughout our premises.
• Travel – minimising travel requirements and following social distancing principles within travel arrangements, wherever possible.
• Location – considering the physical capacity of space used, given the requirements of social distancing, as well as ensuring the provision of adequate hygiene facilities.
• Work Activities – considering the activities that people undertake across roles and if these need to be adapted or changed to reduce risk.
• Work Equipment – managing the sharing of work equipment and focusing on good hygiene.
• Work Patterns – reviewing work patterns to encourage fixed teams/ clusters of people who don’t come into contact with other employees.
• Rest Areas – limiting numbers in these areas and planning breaks to stagger the flow of people in these areas.
• Masks, Gloves and Other PPE – ensuring adequate stock of masks, gloves and other PPE for our people.
• Mental Health – the COVID-19 risk and the response has had a potential Mental Health impact; we offer the support of an Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) to our employees.
• Monitoring – compliance will be monitored and if required, people are reminded of the new COVID-19 working practices (such as social distancing).
We would like to express our thanks to our employees, and to all the key workers across the country, who are making such an enormous contribution in these uncertain times.
6 Alexandra Road West
+ 44 (0) 1484 466800
+ 44 (0) 1727 883555
26 Eastcastle Street
London W1W 8DG
6 Alexandra Road West
Huddersfield HD3 4EX
Frankfurter Ring 193a
1013 AP Amsterdam